Tuesday 26 August 2014

This Summer...

Sorry about my absent from the blogging scene this summer, the days and weeks just seemed to have slipped away with me and my blogging mojo got lost in all the summer fun I was having! 



But now the grey clouds of autumn have seemed to have gathered, all but a little early this year (it's still August!). I'm back with my pretty floral notebook and a list as long as my arm of my must have beauty buys! (I'm off to boots today!) 

If you want to fill yourself in with my summer going on's then why not follow my Instagram account @justbeinghannah_ I total love Instagram and check it at least 72 times a day and post mostly photos of food #allipostisfood! 


I have a busy Autumn already planned, amongst other things I'm meeting up with old friends and going on a city break to Barcelona with Russ and another couple! I have always wanted to go to Barcelona so really excited already! I'm gonna try and blog regularly from now on! But please forgive me if I don't 

Bye for now, but not for too long...

Just Hannah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment