Sunday 14 September 2014

What's In My Shower

I took these photos for this post a few weeks ago but never got round to writing it, time really does just run away from me, so here goes! 

I'm always interested in what sort of products people use in there daily lives, nice quick and easy ones, so here is what's in my shower at the mo...


I find showers so quick and easy and I love how they really wake you up in the mornings, I do have baths but not that often. I find them really relaxing and I just love a Lush bath bomb but I often over heat in the bath and don't enjoy it as much as a quick refreshing shower! As you can see I have a nice mix of products and I like to change them up fairly quickly.

First off hair care


Lush Shampoo Bar- New- I love this shampoo bar it is meant to stimulate your hair growth, hence there is lots of cinnamon in it so it smells pretty nice! I have tried one other of these bars befores and wasn't too impressed with the lather of it but this one is so different I just rub it a few times over my hair and it makes a crazy amont of bubbles. My hair feels so clean after using it and it's really handy being in a bar as it's not another bottle clogging up the shelving, plus it's great for hand luggage holidays as it's not a liquid, RESULT! I will defo invest in another one again, I like to interchange it with my other shampoos (totally loving Lush's Big too at the mo!).

Dead Sea Spa Magik Mineral Shampoo- I took this on a recent weekend away so I'm just using it up really. I like the fact you again get a great lather from this shampoo and you only need a small amont. It's great of a dry, sensitive scalp too.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Hair Magik Serum- This has to be one of my favourite hair care products of all time. I know I have spoken about this before in my empties post as a hair styling products but I love using it as a conditioner for the length of my hair aw well. You only need a small amont and it really smooths and softens your hair. IN LOVE! 

Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud- I use hair serum on the length and this amazing scalp mud on you guessed it my scalp! The smell is not that great, but the clue is in the name, Mud! This really calms down my itchy scalp and I'm really impressed with it. I love the fact it's in an easy to squzze tube, really handy for in the shower.


Soap and Glory The Scrub of Your Life- I got a few of these for Christmas last year in the lovely Soap and Glory gift packs. It's a quick and easy scrub and perfect for use in the shower. It's not harsh feeling but it's does the job and leaves your skin feeling super soft.

Lush-The Olive Branch shower gel- I'm not too fussy at all with shower gel, I got given this in a gift set earlier in the year. It seems quite runny so I often use a bit too much. It has a nice, not over powering smell and it leaves my skin really soft. 

Neutrogenia Visibly Clear Pore and Shine Daily Wash- WOW what a long name! I like to use face washes in the morning and I struggle to find one I realllllly like and that does the job of deep Cleasning but not strip my oily skin. This one does the job and has a really nice tangerine scent. I do fine the green colour is a little strange though. To get a good foam you have to use a fair amont of water, which of course isn't a major problem when showering! I'm not blown away with this product but it cleanses and freshens my face well. 

What do you use in the shower daily?
Do you have a fave face wash you can recommend to me?

Bye for now 
Just Hannah xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment