Friday 26 September 2014

WILATM- What I'm Loving At The Mo

What I'm loving at the mo....

Spa Find Renewed Radiance Deep Sea Nourishment 
I got a nasty cold during my time in Barcelona and since bring home my skin has been soooo dehydrated and sooo sore around my nose from constant nose blowing! This has been a life saver! So kind to my skin no stinging and has giving my skin a new least of life! 

Strictly Come Dancing 
Totally love the giltz and glam, the music and the dresses and the pure cheese that is Strictly! Plus it means it's nearly Christmas! 

Peanut Butter Sandwiches  
Thick soft white bread with a generous filling of peanut butter! Perfect comfort food when your feeling under the weather, plus a very quick and easy lunch to make! #lazybones

Scaves 
It's my favourite time of year! To get out my MASSIVE scaft collect out! I have a scaft for every occasion!! 


Here is a cheeky lil snap of me and Russ in Barcelona! 

Do you like these short but sweet kinda posts? Filling you in with everything I'm obsessed with at the mo! 

Just Hannah xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment