Sunday 8 March 2015

February Favourites

I'm a little late on the favourite front this month but I wanted to keep these posts up so here goes.



Micellar Water-
I use this to remove my eye make up and I love how simple and easy to use it is. My eye make up removes with no effort at all (thumbs up big time!). 

Nuxes Reve de Mile- I love the rich, thick texture of this and it feels like it's gonna really do something when I have dry lips. It packs a punch and after one night of wear my lips are back to normal.

Beneifit Hervana- I am on a spending band on Blushers at the mo as I seem to have so many! I rediscovered this one, I love the blue, pink and purple tones and it's simple enough to use daily for work.

Beneifit Rollar Lash- If you haven't heard about this you have been living under a rock! Free with Elle magazine every girl had to have it. I love it! I find it really easy to use and have been reaching for this mascara over my other ones this month. When my stash is running low I will definitely debate buying the full size.

Dove Summer Glow Body Lotion 
This is an old fave but I always come back to it. It is so easy to use so no risk a of a streaky tan, plus it's buildable so it doesn't look like you have been to Jamaica for 2 weeks over night! Perfect for this time of year! 

What have you been loving?

Just Hannah 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I caved and bought Elle for the Benefit mascara - I love it and have actually started wearing it more than my regular mascara!

    I haven't worn Dove Summer Glow in year but I'm tempted to buy a new bottle - I'm really pale but I like to have a little colour so this is a good alternative to full on fake tan which can be such a pain to maintain without the dreaded streaks!

    x

    p.s. I have nominated you for a One Lovely Blog Award! You can read more here: http://tartanmouth.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/seven-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html Please let me know if you write your own post!

    ReplyDelete