Tuesday 28 April 2015

April Favorites




Another month has gone by and I'm actually early for my April Favorites! woohoo!!

LOreal Paris Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser-
I have been wanted to try this for a while and when I finally used up all my many other moisturisers I ran out to buy it! I love how light and silky it feels on my skin, and since using it I have noticed my skin feeling a lot smoother. I like to use this every morning under make up and I use it at night when I want a light night cream. I'm not too keen on scent but the 50ml pot has been lasting me ages. 

Make Up Revolution Radiant Light- Breathe

Since seeing Miss Budget Beauty rave about this I needed it in my life! It is such a nice and natural creamy gold highlight. I use it over my cheek bones and dust it over my forehead, down my nose and chin. You can really use the colour all over the face to be honest as it isn't too shimmery. It is so nice and smooth doesn't have chunky glitter in it. I love the packaging it is superb for the price and feels a lot more expensive than it is.

LOreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation 

I am so pleased with this drugstore foundation! I apply it with my Real Techniques buffing brush and with one layer it gives me good coverage, if I layer another on the areas I need it (chin, apples of my cheeks and nose) it looks even better. It is a high coverage foundation but it feels pretty light weight on my skin. I don't think it lasts quite 24 hours matte free but it does a pretty good job for last all day at work. I would defo recommend for you oily skin girls!

Bourjois Colorband 2-in-1-Eyeshadow and Liner

I really didn't need to buy these as I have quite a few of these type products already but hey I still bought them! I was attracted to the bronze on first, 02 Brun and I LOVE IT! It is perfect for spring and summer. It has a lovely light shimmer in it and the copperey colour is so easy to wear in the day time. The other colour I bought was 04 rose which is really pretty mixed with a goldey one I have from another brand. They feel so soft and light on your eyes and is so easy to use.



My random favorite is these very very cute Disney Tsum Tsums!!! 
I first saw these on  Tartanmouth instagram and i knew me and Russ had to start collecting them!!

What have you been loving this April?!



No comments:

Post a Comment