Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites


Dead Sea Spa Magik Mild Exfoliant 

I just love how quick and easy this is to use in the shower. The sand partials polish away dead skin perfectly and leave my skin super soft, clean and feeling rejuvenated. I use this about twice a week, or as and when my skin needs it. My make up apples much smother and nicer once using this exfoliant. I love the easy to use tube, no faff with opening a jar or anything!

Make Up Revolution All Day and Night Liner in Channeling My Inner
This has been my go to eyeliner ever since I got it in mid-March. First off it was super cheap (about £2 I think), it's so soft to apply to the eye (my eyes are major sensitive too), it has great pay off showing a lovely deep bronze colour and finally the staying power! It's great! 

Lush Mask of Magnaminty

I recived this mask for my birthday at the beginning of March and have used it every week since. After using it my skin feels so deeply cleansed (but in a gentle way!), so fresh and my blemishes have definitely improved. Luckily enough I recived two tubs which I am majorly happy with as it will remain in my skin care routine for a long time.

Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder

I have been using this powder for a few months now and it's now my holy grail. It's not to cakey or heavy and sets my make up really well. I use it's with my RealTechniques powder brush (funny that!) on my t-zone, it doesn't add colour just powders the skin. The price is fab too, I think I may need to repurchase another one to keep in my handbag! 

What have you been loving this March?!

Just Hannah 






No comments:

Post a Comment