Sunday 5 October 2014

WILATM- What I'm Loving At The Mo #2

Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream
I have seen these on countless beauty blogs and I didn't think I needed them in my life.... Until I saw them half price in Wilko's new beauty section sale! They had to me mine as first sniff! They smell gorgeous, so sweet and vanilla-ry I could eat them right up! The colours I got were cotton candy and fairy cake. I have been a little obessed with them at the mo, they go with most outfits and eye make up looks. I kinda like the fact they are matte. as they look a bit more subtle and last for ages when they are on! 



Autumn is here 
I love the idea of summer and the fact the days seem longer as they are sunnier but realistically I never turnout to be the beautiful summer goddess I want to be! But Hello Autumn, I'm welcoming you back with open arms along with everything you bring, cosy boots, knitwear and Halloween!

Jaffa Cakes
I'm not sure what has got me back into them but I have been eating them what seems to be non-stop! The yummy dark choc, tangy orange and oh so soft cakey goodness! They are a winner in my eyes!

The Great British Bake Off 
I have always loved this program it seems from my timehop feed! It's the mix of yummy cakes, suspence of the possible misshaps, the comedic value of Mel and Sue presenting and the queen of baking herself Mary Berry! I'm not a massive Paul fan he's cool but not as cool as Mary! But who will win this series, my money's on one of the guys but I can put my finger on who! 

What you you currently obbessed with!? 

Bye for now 

Just Hannah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment