Tuesday 18 November 2014

Loving Lips- MAC Plumful

I don't know about you but I am forever google-ing new lipsticks to buy? From a girl a few years back who never really wore lipstick apart from on a night out I have turned into a massive lip product fan. I cannot resist a pretty mid tone pink or a dark berry colour even though I'm meant to be saving... I spend a lot of time reading blog posts and watching YouTubers researching my next purchase to make sure I buy that 'just perfect colour' (does that even exist?). So here goes...

MAC Plumful



At £17 a pop MAC is pretty pricey for a drugstore girl like me but I think they are defo worth the hype don't you think?

On my trip to New York I picked up a few MAC products as they work out cheaper out there, and I was a MAC virgin before then :O! (Now I'm planing my Christmas list!) Plumful is my favourite of the ones I bought, although I didn't wear it much straight away as to me it is more of a autumnal/wintery colour. I was very happy to start using it from October and now it has become a firm favorite of mine! 

I love the plummy dark pink colour and the creamy lustre formula. I find it really moisturising and long lasting on my lips even though it is not heavily pigmented. It's dark enough for autumn/winter but it is not uber dark and vampy so I find it great for wearing at work. If you are a little scared of wearing darker berry colours on your lips I urge you to buy Plumful. 

Over all I love Plumful and it is one of my go to lipsticks of the moment. It gives you a perfect moisturising sheen on your lips in a beautiful dark pink berry colour.

Have you got Plumful in your collection? 
What are your favorite lipsticks?

Just Hannah xx   

1 comment: