Tuesday 11 November 2014

WILATM- What I'm Loving At The MO #4

Gingerbread Men- I'm obessed, it's officially I love gingerbread! I just can't get enough of the yummy little men! I even bought a gingerbread candle! and I have big plans for the Hussell 2014 gingerbread house!!!



Wearing a coat- I have missed being warm and snuggled in my lovely winters coat! I cant wait to get my furry head band and ear muffs out! 

1989 Taylor Swift- My god I love this album!!! It's sooo catchy!! If I had to pick a fave it would be Into The Woods... And... All You Had To Do Was Stay.... And... Style! To be fair I bloody love them all! I urge you to get it now!


Pinterest- It must be something about a Pinterest and winter as everyone seems to love it at the mo! But to be honest I can't think if anything better to do on a chilly weekday evening while snuggled up with a cuppa tea! You can follow me here!

Soz about my lack of blogging recently I have been tied up with life! But I sure to be back with another post soon!

Catch you soon 
Just Hannah 



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I love being able to wear a coat! I think its so snuggly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just so wintery :) love it!!
      Just Hannah xxxx

      Delete