Monday 24 November 2014

Loving Lips- Natual Collections Pink Mallow


A bargain at only £1.99 if this wasn't the lipstick for me I wasn't too bothered, but I was actually really impressed this low end drug store buy!

I love the moisture shine formula and it is pretty long lasting, obviously after eating and drinking it would need re-applying. It feels smooth and applies really well on my lips. If they are on the dry side I tend to scrub them and apply my eos lip balm before hand. The colour is nearly my perfect mid-tone pink... so close and I would be so happy to find the perfect pink for £1.99. I find the colour a little to blue toned on me but I still love to wear it. I bought this in the summer and wore it a lot but I still wear it into the winter to work as it's a wearable colour and is not mega bright.  

I'm not overly keen on the packaging it's pretty simple but hey its only £1.99 so who really cares. I have seen reviews about the bullet snapping, I have just been realllly careful applying it!

My mission to find my perfect pink is still on-going but I'm pleased to have this one in my collection. You can but it here and they are often on 342!

Happy Shopping
Just Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment