Saturday 3 January 2015

TAG- The Would You Rather Tag




1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

Hmmm tricky one! Ummm I think I would prefer to lose all my mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses than my eye shadow palettes! As long as I got re-purchase them the next day!

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would rather chop it all off and then let it grow again!

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Tricky Tricky… I love Benefit Coralista but I think a pink cheek more classic and goes with more lip colours so pink.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Some very nice clothes and a handbag… and shoes!

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Lip stick as eyeliner if I had to!

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora as there is more choice! It’s like an Aladdin’s cave in there! *dreamy*

7.) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

One eye shadow I think a nice bronzey colour. So you can dress it up or down.

8.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark nails all year round… I love the look of dark short nails

9.) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

Favourite lip product I think… there still would be a lot of choice!

 10.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never wear lip gloss…I don’t actually wear lip gloss its way too sticky for me!

11.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Oh god! I dunno!! Shave your eyebrows off…. If I had too!

12.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Live without nail polish. With my job I can’t really wear nail polish on my hands so I only really wear it for my days off then remove it! (I wish I could wear it everyday tho!)


I hope you like this tag post! I really enjoy doing tag posts!

Suggest a tag for me to do in the comments box below! Thank you

Just Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment