Wednesday 14 January 2015

£10 Shopping Budget

It was my day off last week and I was in serious need of a new makeup fix. You properly know the feeling, a long week at work dragging on like nobody’s business? As it was just after Christmas and pay day seeming like 10 years away I decide to give myself £10 to spend on makeup and this is what I got…




A pretty good haul for just £10.00 don’t you think? Well I did spend 50p over but you know close enough!



To start with I picked up the Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain in Honey. I had recently watched Essie Buttons rave about this lip product in a recent video and knew it had to be mine. I love simple nude lip colours that are easy to apply for daytime wear at work. I have a few of the matte balms already and this one does not disappoint. I bought this in Superdrug and it was on offer for £5.00!




Next I found the Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette for only £2.50!!!! I have seen lots of reviews on this last year saying it was a great capsule budget palette. It’s not like I don’t have enough gold/neural eye shadows already but this will be perfect for when I'm traveling or away from home. Recently I have been wearing a lot of gold shades so I most definitely put this to good use.

I then spent a good while looking for my last purchase… I didn’t need a mascara or blusher as I have enough at home to last me way into 2016 and I didn’t want to buy a new foundation just yet and for £2.50 I’m not sure you would get a great one?! (Can you even buy a foundation for £2.50?)




I headed to MUA, a great budget brand and I spied the Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in Iridescent Gold! I bought the pinky one early last year and I was really pleased with it so this was my break the budget purchase, being £3.00 I was 50p over! I loved the pink one and use it a lot in 2014 so I know the gold one would get a lot of use especially due to my love of coral blusher and gold eyes at the moment.  

This £10.50 shopping spree hit my shopaholics spot without breaking the bank. I might try and do this for a few months while I save for an excited 2015 and 2016! I think I got quite a lot for my money as I looked out for offers, I love a bargain!


What would you buy if you only had £10.00?

Bye for now
Just Hannah

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea - I love the idea of sticking to a strict budget so you can get your shopping fix without any guilt!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea - I love the idea of sticking to a strict budget so you can get your shopping fix without any guilt!

    x

    ReplyDelete