Tuesday 3 February 2015

January Favourites



Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
It's not very often I find a scrub I will love enough to use regularly but this one I have. It has been part of my bath/shower routine pretty much all month.  I love the limey, fresh scent as it really smells good enough to eat! It is also a great scrub, it feel harsh enough to get that last bit of fake tan off but not so harsh that it stings. I find it great to use on damp skin so it is quick and easy to do.

Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain in 001 Honey
Essie Button mentioned this in her 2014 favourites and I had to buy it! It is the most simplest and wearable lip colour I must have, it is now my go to lip colour for work and more or less every other day! A handbag staple!

Clinique High Impact Mascara
After trying lots of other cheaper mascara last year discovered I had two mini sizes of this! I always use to buy this one full size and once I started using it again and I instantly fell back in love! It gives great volume and length to my lashes and is easy to use and mess free. It removes so well too and the brush is so soft on my sensitive eyes.

Spa Find ReMineralize Plus High Strength Body Balm
I have started to try and get into the routine of applying a body balm/butter before I go to bed. This balm is lovely and rich and thick, it rubs in well to the skin and leaves it feeling soft and so smooth the next moring. The fragrance is beautiful, not to over powering like some body butters are, it is fruity and fresh, just my kinda fragrance. I find it particulary good on drier areas like elbows, knees and legs.

Yankee Candle Tarts
Since getting my burner and a whole host of candle tarts for Christmas I have been burning it nearly non stop. I have a cherry one buring at the moment and I love the rich scent. I am looking forward to burning this vanilla honey one next. 

What have been your favourites this January?

Just Hannah





1 comment:

  1. I love Soap and Glory scrubs, they're my absolute favourites. Have you tried the Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub? It smells incredible and is so good at making your skin super soft.

    I also love the Revlon Colourburst Balm Stains - I've got a couple in darker colours, like deep plum, but I actually haven't tried any lighter colours yet. I might pick up one or two for spring!

    x

    ReplyDelete