Tuesday 14 October 2014

Review- Dead Sea Spa Magik Pro Cleanser and Toner



I love Skincare and anything new I'm all over it, when I received these two new products I was very excited to open them and start using. They came at the right time really as I had a stinker of a cold and feeling very sorry for myself so ONE they cheered me up and TWO they were perfect for my chapped sore nose (from too much nose blowing) and the my dehydrated forehead from my recent plane ride to Barcelona...

I have tried lots of differnet cleansers and ways to remove my make up and I always go right back to the basics of a creamy cleanser... and the Pro Cleanser fits the bill perfectly. It's creamy, very silky, rich and perfect for sensitive skin. There is no perfumed scent to this just a really fresh and bright smell (can a smell be bright?!).

Both products contain Dead Sea minerals, plant extracts and vitamin E and B5, they contain no parabens either and Dead sea Spa Magik say "they work together to give you visible and immediate results on fine lines, quality of skin and radiance". I most definitely have seem my skin look more radiant since using these.

The cleanser was perfect for my very sore nose and there was next to no stinging which is what I was worried about from other products in the past when having a cold. It removed my make up really well with just a walnut sized amount I applied and massaged it into my face and neck. I like to do a double cleanse and this cleanser really gave my skin a gentle but deep cleanse. It left it looking and feeling fresh, clean and hydrated.
 
The toner... I LOVE the toner. After my double cleanse I poured a little out onto a cotton pad and whizzed it over my face. Toning is such an important step which from being a therapist, I know lots of people seem to forget! The Pro-Toner is very gentle and again is does not have a  over perfumed smell. My poor little chapped nose didn't not sting one bit! My skin felt cool and refreshed after using this and ready for moisturising.

I love the sleek silver and white packaging and I would most definitely clock the shiny silver box sitting on a shelf like a magpie on it's birthday! I think I would have preferred a pump bottle on the cleanser but that's just me being fussy and lazy.

I'm really impressed with this cleansing duo and they have found a definite home right next too my bathroom sink. My skin has become a lot calmer even with a few breakout here and there, I love the fact they are so gentle and they really hydrated my dehydrated skin.

If you wish to try these you can do so by visiting Shop For Spa's BRAND NEW website! and can pick these both up for £13.96 each!!

What is your go to cleanser?
have you tried any Dead Sea Spa Magik products?

Just Hannah
xxx



2 comments: