Monday 20 October 2014

Review- Sephora Crayon Jumbo 12H

 
 
 


On my recent-ish trip to Barcelona I picked up these beauties, The Sephora Crayon Jumbo 12H. The name is a little confusing but basically they are eye shadow pencils! I love anything quick and easy and these fit the bill perfectly.

The colours I picked up where Kaki, you guessed it the beautiful dark green, Taupe, the brown-y shimmery shade and Beige, the shimmery neutral light gold. When I buy make up I get so overwhelmed with the choice I always doubt my decision as soon as I have bought it! I'm like it with foundation, lipstick, everything, but with these I'm pretty please with! The only thing is I wish I got more... like a lovely dark bronze...!

The product themselves apply to the eyelid in a really smooth and seamless way. I apply with the crayon end and then gently buff out a little with a brush. I love the fact its so easy to line your bottom lashes with, just in one swipe and it really finished the look off.

You can wear alone but I have been recently using them as a base for some of my power eye shadows and adding a quick line of brown kolh pencil along the bottom as well as the crayon.

You can apply to much of these quite easily and they go all clogged up which is annoying, but I am trying to use a lighter hand when using them and they seem to be applying better. I really like the creamy soft formula and they are really gentle on my sensitive eyes. They are so long wearing even without an eye shadow primer and they do not crease one bit from my experience!

I assume you would sharpen them like any other eye pencil and hopefully they sharpen well as I am yet to try.

Overall I'm totally made up with these eye shadow crayons and I would defo purchase some again when I'm near a Sephora. We just need one or two over in the UK, but that might be a bit lethal! Us bloggers would all be very very poor!

Have you tried these eye shadow crayons?
What Sephora products are your faves?

Just Hannah

 

2 comments:

  1. I picked up two of these when I was in the US and they are so impressive! I picked up Taupe too and how pretty a shade is it?
    I'm going to be doing a Sephora haul over on my blog next Sunday which I would love if you could check out. :)

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, will check it out!!
      Just Hannah xx

      Delete