Tuesday 14 October 2014

WILATM- What I'm loving at the Mo #3

Big from Lush- This shampoo is soooo gorgeous!! I love the feeling of the salt grains on my scalp it makes my hair feel really clean and fresh. The smell of it is amazing and it leaves my hair so nice and bouncy! RESULT!!



Christmas Crafts- I'm totally over excited about Christmas already, I'm not allowed to be in full on Christmas mode until after Russ's Birthday(21st Oct) and Halloween so as from 1st November I'm in full on Christmas mode. BUT I seemed to have sneaked it in bit in early by starting some Christmas crafts. I told everyone I started early as they might not have been done for Christmas! So watch this space for some Christmas craft posts!

Miss Budget Beauty- I'm kind of obsessed with all of Mikhila's blogs and Youtube channels. If I am awake early or having a lye in with a cup of tea or in the bath I always catch up on what I have missed. I am so pleased she won a Cosmo blog award to best beauty blog as she is the BEST! defo check her out if you haven't. 

My new Phone Case- I was scrolling down my Instgram feed the other day and I came across this cute bunny phone case, I love little bunny rabbits so much I tagged Russ in it as I thought it was so cute. Clue a few days on and Russ said he had a present for me and to my delight he had bought me the case! I did not expect this at all! He is such a sweet lovely fiancé! I'm totally loving it and keep awwwing at the the cute little dressed up bunnies! This is the site he got it from! Go Go Go get one too!! 


What have you been loving recently?!

Just Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Two cases on my birthday list now :) love this post ! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bunnies are soooo cute! U need it Han xxxx

      Delete