Wednesday 14 May 2014

Face Mask #002

A few months ago a good friend went off traveling for 8 weeks, (lucky thing) she stopped off in New-Zealand for a few weeks and picked me up this fab pressie! 
 
 
It contains Active Manuka Honey which is apperently well known for it's healing properties. As my skin was breaking out a bit last week I took this opportunity to use this mask as my skin needed some magical healing!
 
It is a clay based mask (my fave) but so different to ones I had used in the past, this one was so thick! The pack contained two sachets (one for another time yay) and I reckon you can get two fave masks out of one sachet! After using my fingers to apply the mask over my face I laid back and relaxed. At first I could smell a hint of honey in the mask but that soon disappeared.

Once I removed the mask my skin felt noticeably much softer and refined and the blemishes looked calmer (yay).

What is your go to face mask?
How often do you do one? I try to one once a week (when I'm not too busy!)

Catch you later,

Just Hannah



















No comments:

Post a Comment