Wednesday 14 May 2014

Thought on a Thursday #003

 
 
 
 
Just a short one today!
 
I just wanted to say thank you to all my lovely friends who basically put up with me!
 
We all go though rubbish in our lives, some more than other might I add but I know I can always rely on my friends to keep me sane and listen to my feelings. I know I bore them to death with my endless rabbeting and moaning but knowing they are there for me and that they really care for me makes me feel a whole lot better. They can not always change the situation or problem but they lend you a concerned ear, give you advice, agree that the person is a total plonker and the console you when you're feeling down. What's more to ask?
 
I sound like I moan all the time (some might say I do!) but my friends are there through thick and thin and I really appreciate them.
 
If you have had a bad day at work or some one is really ticking you off (I could have used a MUCH stronger word there lol) it's so nice to know you have real people who really care about you at the end of the phone.
 
I love this quote, not all drama is pointless some really hurts but whatever happens I know I have true friends there for me.
 
Take time today to appreciate your friends <3 I love mine to the moon and back! 
 
Happy Thursday,
 
Just Hannah xxx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that saying! We are all guilty of rambling on, its the ones that keep listening that are the keepers xx

    ReplyDelete