Tuesday 20 May 2014

New York Make Up Haul

Hiya, sorry I have been a little late in posting about my New York purchases! I have felt a little stressed and unorganised recently (many factors) but I'm gonna get back on the blogging straight and narrow now!

Here we go...

 
 


My 1st ever Mac buys were... a neutral blusher, Cubic and three very different lip sticks I could have bought soooo much more but I was being semi good! I wanted a red lipstick, the one I went for was a Retro Matt One called Relentlessly Red. I am trying to be a bit bolder with my lip colour I do still sometimes feel a bit like a clown but I think this colour would look rather classy with a nice black outfit. The other two for me are a little bit more wearable for everyday. Just before I went to New York Hannah at  Champagnetote did the perfect post for me, her Mac lip stick collection. I jotted down the ones I liked before I went and I came home with one of her choices, Plumful. Its a pinky plummy colour which I love for both day and night. The other one is Razzle Dazzler, it's a coral/orange shade which I love for the spring/summer. I will be defo buying some more to add to my collection, as a little treat for myself when pay day comes along!

 
I have wanted a decent eye make up primer for a while and I was holding out till I went to NY. I went for the Urban decay's Eye shadow Primer Potion. From the days that I have worn it I have been really pleased with it and my eye make up has lasted all day long! A little goes a long way too!

Next up I bought some NYX products, I picked up 4 eye shadows, which I saw on Pintrest are dupes of Mac's and a Eyebrow pencil and highlighter.

I stocked up on my normal Clinique Anti-Blemish Foundation and there new-ish Spot Clearing Gel which I wanted to try. I have been using for about a week or so and I really like it, full review coming soon. 

I love Benefit but again I was quite restraint, knowing I have quite a lot of make up at home. I bought some on there It's Potent eye cream which I love and some of my fave blusher Coralista.

 
I picked up this great eye make up brush set in Sephora. The quality of the brushes is really good.
I found out that Forever 21 did make up!!!! To me some of it looks pretty similar to Topshop's make up which I have not really tired. I bought a red lip gloss (very daring), a bronzer as mine will be running out soon and coral colour cheek and lip stain. I also pick up a few sheet face masks in there, for a dollar each how could you go wrong!

Well these where my Make up and skin care buys! I did hit Victoria's Secrets and bought quite a few body spritzes, they worked out such a good deal! I also bought a nice new handbag which I will show you in a 'what's in my handbag' kind of post!

Anyway bye for now

Just Hannah xxxx





 

4 comments:

  1. This products look so lovely, great post x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you picked up some Mac bits, I've only ever heard of Plumful but the other 2 look like lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the orange one!! Defo gonna get some more lol xxxx

      Delete