Thursday 8 May 2014

A Thought on a Thursday #002

So hello little blog sorry I have been away for a while... What with going on an amazing holiday... where I got engaged I was sort of a little side tracked to say the least! Eeeekkkkk I'm engaged, I'm still in a whirlwind and getting my head around the fact I have a fiancĂ©! (It's crazy!). After holidays I always get back to work blues, like ALWAYS! But this time funny enough I didn't! I was so shocked and overwhelmed by all the messages, comments and likes, me and Russ never knew this many people cared!  

Anyway I shall fill you all in on how, when and where he popped the question in my New York diary posts coming up soon, I think I will stagger them out so your not bombarded too much with all my photos! Also I might do a little (not so little) New York haul post! But just bear with me I'm a bit side tracked at the mo, meeting up with lots of people for celebratory shingg diggs etc and I still kinda feel on cloud 9 in my own little dream world! Normal blogging with return to usual soon! 

Anyway on with the Thought On A Thursday Post... Still in the love theme... I'm a soppy cow!
*aww*

To be honest I never thought I would find a guy like Russ, I feel so lucky I have found him so early in my life. I really can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and enjoy the rest of our adventures. 

Life can be difficult/scary/confussing/upsetting at times and Russ has always been there supporting me though everything. He is the nearest things to perfect a man can get. They all have their flaws but we wouldn't be human without them! 

Anyway enough of that soppy stuff and I shall now get back to the serious stuff like make up brushes, products and shopping lists! 

Make sure you tell your loved ones how much they mean to you today,

Bye for now

Just Hannah x 








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again, Hannah! I hope you're having an amazing time at the moment, soaking up every single second of announcing your engagement! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlene! It's so exciting and I still done believe it!! Xxxxx

      Delete