Sunday 27 July 2014

Latest in Beauty Box- The Glamour Beauty Edit





I have been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks but I never got round to taking the pics, but today, a lazy sunday finally find time!

As a new-ish beauty blogger you would probably be shocked to know that I do not have a beauty box subscription! Oh boy I wish I did I would LOVE beauty goodies dropped on my door mat every month, but one reason and aother I have never took the plunge to do it (I'm meant to be saving, house, wedding and possible holidays!). But when I saw the Latest In Beauty Glamour Beauty Edit crop up on Instagram and Bloglovin I knew I had to have it. One thing I like about it is I know mostly, apart from colours what I'm gonna get, thats the control freak in me I suppose. I will defo be looking our for more of there lovely boxes!

Heres what I got, plus a mini (i mean mini, tiny) review on what I think so far!

Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector
Jezze what a long name for a fake tan! I have not tried this yet but it looks easy to use. It will be good for a quick fix tanning product and I will probably use on my very pale legs! I like the fact it is wash off so will be good for a day/night out.

Velvotan The Original Tanning Mitt
I am a fan of fake tan mitts the are a great way to apply fake tan, they save your from orange palms and streaky tans. I will use this one with the Rimmel Tan above as i have a stack of dirty fake bake mitts tha need a good wash!

Hawaiian Tropic Stain Proctection Ultra Radiance Sun Lotion spf30
This will be perfect for my city break to Barcalona in September! Nice pretty packaging and a super nice holiday scent.

Toni and Guy Volume Plumping Whip
This is just the product for me e the mo as I'm feeling my hair is a little thin and limp, I will def be trying this asap and let you all know what I think of it.

Crabtree and Evelyn Nail Lacquer
Who knew Crabtree and Evelyn did nail polish? I recived the bright red, which is great for all year round and on my next free days off I will try it. I might have prefer the light pink as it's a bit more wearable for my work.

DHC Deep Cleasning Oil
This is one of the reason why boughts this box, i have been wanting to try an oil cleaser for a while. I have used a couple of times and I'm pleased with it. Full review to come.

Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick
I have been on the look out for a new nude lipstick for a while and being SO indecisive I can never choose when I'm shopping so end up leaving the shop empty handed! I'm made up with the colour I recived it's called rosepout, it's not too pale and it's not too dark and it feel super soft and silky on my lips, result!

Magnifibers Brush-on False Lashes
I'm not a fan of false eye lashes they are just too delicate and fussy for me to put on! These may be the answer but i'm not holding my breath as the reviews i have seen don't seem that great!

You might have noticed one thing missing...as I have been sooooo impressed by the following blusher it seems to have already sneaked pride of place in my muji draw.

Bourjour Cream Blush 01
I do not normally get on with cream products with my oily skin but this my friends... is amazing. The colour is so nice not uber bright and it's so wearable for work. Full review to come.

Have you bought the Glamour Beauty Edit?
What Beauty Box subscribtion do you have?

Just Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment