Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Reading Habits Tag







I normaly only read books when I go on holiday but as I'm not going on a summery beach holiday this year I have decided to pick up a book any way, Then something suddenly occurred to me... Why don't I read more often? So now I'm reading at every possible opportunity, which is maybe why I havn't posted in like a week! Any way back to the post! I saw Along Came Kelly had posted this tag and I thought why not lose my blog tag virginity and do it! So thank you Kelly! I use to skim past tag posts on my bloglovin feed but now I always pop in up say hi! So look out for a few more to come I think they are really fun posts to do... So here you go...

1. Do you have a certain place at home where you read?

Not really normally in bed or  sitting my on bed, on the sofa or in the garden! As long as I'm comfy I don't mind!
 
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? 
 
I normally turn the corner of the page down (naughty I know!) or I just use a receipt or something to had.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?

I like to stop at the end of a chapter. But if when I flick through the end of it is like 10 pages away I tend to find suitable place to stop if you get me. Like the end of a paragraph or when the 'scene' changes!

4. Do you eat or drink when reading? 
A cuppa tea or hot chocolate or a glass of squash is the norm. Nibbling chocolate always helps too!

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
I like it to be silence as I find it hard to concentrate if there is lots of background noise like a tv or music.
 
6. One book at a time or several at once?

One at a time, I easily get confused and mixed up!
 
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
 
Normally at home or when I'm on holiday I CANNOT stop reading!!! If I got a train or bus to work I would defo read on the way, but I drive.
 
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? 

In my head, who reads out loud to themselves?

9. Do you read head or skip pages?
 
Hmmm it's so tempting to read ahead but I 9 out of 10 times never do! Sometimes I skim down the page if it's getting really exciting and I can't wait to read what happens! but I always try and stop myself 
 
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? 

I normally break the spine by mistake! :O

11. Do you write in your books?

No... who does?!

12. What are you currently reading? 

My fave author is Paige Toon and I'm reading her new book called Thirteen Weddings, which I'm loving! I did a post earlier in the year all about her books

What are your fave type of books to ready? I love chic-lit
Do you do tag post often? what have been your fave ones?

Bye for now 

Just Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment