Monday 7 July 2014

Empties #002

Sorry for the lack of post my lovelies, time has just run away from me and I couldn't find the time to get round to blog :( do you ever find you have all the ideas for post but not enough time to write them? I have a week off now so hopefully time to catch up and get organised!

Anyway back to the empties! Here is what I have used up recently...


Spa Find Heavenly Hydration Foot Cream- (This is actually the old packaging it's in a nicer light blue tube now!) This time of year foot cream always come out of the cupboard, I suppose they should be used all the time but I think everyone gets paranoid about the dreaded crusty feet in flip flop look and desperately rushes out to buy some foot cream! I quite like this foot cream, it keeps my feet nice and soft, I use foot creams mostly at night as I hate the slippy feeling you get with some, but this one drys to a matte kinda finish so know need to worry about that! 

Fake Bake Bronzy Babe Bronzer- It feels like this bronzer has taken years to use up, which is a good thing might I add! I have bought this Fake Bake bronzer a few times mainly from beauty trade shows as I think it retails at about £15 and I think that is pretty pricey for a standard bronzer! What I love about it is the colour, I find it to be a really nice colour that isn't too dark. 

Clinique Anti-blemish Foundation 01- This is my holy grail foundation and to be honest I'm to scared to try anything else! The colour is perfect for me and that's the thing I struggle with as I'm normally soooo pale! Even with tan on I shove some more bronzer on. The coverage is good over any blemishes plus it's build-able. After applying with my buffing buff I set with Soap and Glory's One Heck Of Blott and I really find I stay matte free for a very good while. I seem to work in the hottest place alive and since using with the power it really stays on and I don't look like a shinny beacon! Even though it's £24 I think it is defo worth it if you have an oily/ blemish prone skin, I LOVE IT!

Spa Find Exquisite Eyes Cooling Eye Cleanser-  I seem to have used up a lot of eye cleansers recently, I think I am wanting to be kind to my eye lashes! The Spa Find Eye Cleanser is pretty good stuff, it takes off eye make up but I find mascara quite stubborn to remove with it but it could just be the mascara I am using at the mo. It has a lovely kind of citrus-y smell which is also kind to your eyes! 
 
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash- This shower gel was never ending! First off I love the packaging it's just so cool! It was a standard shower gel and foamed up really well but the smell was just really strange! I don't really know how to describe it, if you have used it you will understand... it wasn't a cleaning product lemon smell it just had a hint of lemon... it was strange, I wasn't that keen on it at all! 

Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Make Up Remover- This is one of the best eye make up removers I have used, I love it! It literally dissolves your eye make up in a few seconds, know need for lots of rubbing. It is pretty pricey for an eye make up remover but I do buy if I want to splash out or I need to get a skincare product to receive the Clinique bonus! I use it more when I am wearing a lot if eye make up or have been on a night out and feeling lazy. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, what have you been using up recently? 








2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same about the Sugar Crush body wash, I just finished it up tonight and I couldn't be happier, it seemed never ending! I'm on the search for an eye make up remover that is effortless without drying out my eyes - Clinique will now be my next stop xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes try the Clinique one Kelly is amazing!! I might try the new orange soap and glory body wash, but I will defo smell it first!!
      Han xx

      Delete