Monday 14 July 2014

London Tripping- Once The Musical

London Tripping, when i decided on this post name during the train ride to London i thought "Oh Jeez i better not trip over" but hey what paranoid twenty something wouldn't? and for your information I did trip down a curb!

On our week off we had arranged to stay at Russ' nans in London for a few days. We visited a couple of really interesting museums and we took her to see Once the musical... which was amazing! 

I manged to pick up some bargain tickets for it on lastminute.com and we had fab seats in the stalls, I think I only paid about £25 each! What I loved first off was the fact you could go up on stage before it started and during the interval as they were serve drinks from the set, what was funny enough a bar! During this time some actors came on the stage for a bit of a 'jamming session' then without us noticing the show had started! It was an incredible start to the show!

I didn't really know much about the story until I googled it just before I bought the tickets! I won't spoil it for you but it's set in Ireland, boy meets girl, he's a singer...!!

 What was amazing about it is every actor on stage plays a musical instrument, from guitars to accordions it was truly a spectacle you need to see! Even though all the songs are original and don't know the words they are so catchy and beautiful and I found myself humming along to them, for the rest of the day! 


Do you like seeing shows? Have you seen Once? 

Just Hannah 


1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of Once before, but sounds like a really fun upbeat show! I'll never forget going to see Ghost Stories in London a few years back, it was super scary! xx

    ReplyDelete