Sunday 27 April 2014

So we are off...

This time tomorrow I will be in New York!! I have been looking forward to this for ages and it's finally here! I'm armed with a packed case, nicely manicured nails and a pretty long shopping list!

For the next week or so I will be a bit quite here in the blogger-sphere, you can still catch up with my goings on with my Instagram, but I'm not going to be posting everything we do, I like to think we are on holiday so therefore away from it all, just the two of us :) 

When we are back I will be blogging all about it! Filling you all in on what we did and what we bought! Plus I will share some of our very many (I expect!) photos, we both get sooo snap happy!  I like to read blog posts about peoples travels tso I am really looking forward to writing them!



Anyway hope you all have a fun week and happy blogging, I look forward to catching up on all your posts when I'm back! 

Bye for now! 

Just Hannah xxxx


4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I love New York! Have a fab time lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again on your engagement, Hannah! What a cherry on top of an already wonderful holiday.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlene! It was so the cherry in top! I can't believe it still! Xxxx

      Delete