Sunday 22 June 2014

Magic Growth Potion For Eye Lashes




So for the past week I have been using Lash Essence Gold, which is an eyelash serum. I have been noticing my lashes seem quite weak and thin at the mo. I havn't had eye lash extensions but I think being stressed and run down takes it toll on your body. 

My friend recommended me this as she used it when she picked off all her eyelashes when removing her eyelash extensions! Once they grow back she still used it and said her lashes were so much thicker. She really raved about it so it was work a try! 

It's described online as 

"The miracle growth for lashes and brows! With its blend of natural herbs Lash Essence Gold is an essential aftercare that encourages increased blood circulation and provides essential nutrients to the hair follicles. Promotes rapid hair growth within the eyelashes and brows and conditions the natural lash while the extension is growing out."

I have used it am and pm after my cleansing routine, and I have noticed a small difference, well I think so... lol!

I will be keeping you posted with this and see if it has made any difference! Fingers crossed! 

Have you used this product? 
What else do you suggest that's good for lash growth? 

Just Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment