Monday 2 June 2014

Empties #001

Kelly at Along Came Kelly got me hooked on these posts so I thought why not do one myself. I like the way you do a little review on each product but not a great big massive one!


Just a note there are a lot of my beloved Spa Find Products here!

1.) Dead Sea Spa Magik Hair Magik Serum
I love love love this multi functional product. Is it a conditioner? a hair mask? or a styling product? In fact its all of the above... and more! I use this mostly as a styling product. I have naturally wavy/frizzy hair and when I want it curly and to stay curly this is my go to product. Before roughly drying my hair with a hair dryer I put some hair oil and some hair serum though the length of it, Then I clip it up until its more or less dried. It leaves my hair soft and shine and the waves stay all day! It's not sticky or crunchy either (like a mousse, yuk!) it's fab!

2.) Benefit- It's Potent eye cream
You can see my full review here. I'm so in love with this brightening eye cream. Its so rich and creamy and really sorted out my dark circles. A little bit goes along way! I have recommended it to my blogger best friend Hannah at A Hot Mess and she also loves it!

3.) Sanex Sensitive deodorant-
I always change my deodorant, I'm not fussy as along as it doesn't smell awful and isn't too harsh. This one was great as my under arms can be a little sensitive.

4.) Spa Find Balanced Beauty Stabilizing Moisturiser
This is one of my fave moisturisers. I love it all year round and especially in the summer as it has an spf of 23 in it which is pretty high for a face cream. On that note is does NOT feel greasy at all, perfect for holidays. 

5.) Spa Find Sculpted Silhouette Gel Exfoliant    
This is part of Spa Finds AMAZING Sculpted Silhouette range, more posts on this to come! But for the mean time this is the exfoliant from the range. It's quick and easy to use in the shower and the tiny grains polish your skin perfectly. I find it best to mix it with a little bit of water before you apply it as it moves a bit better over your skin.

Well that was Empties list number one I'm sure I have many more to come with my obsession with products growing by the minute! 

Do you enjoy these kind of posts?
See Ya
Just Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment