Sunday 1 June 2014

This Sunday... #006

A sunny day called for a trip to the beach! I love living in Kent, from where I live it's only about 30-40 mins to the seaside.

We made our way to a peddle beach called Little Stone. It was a little foggy but we still had a lovely walk along the beach picking up pretty and nice looking pebbles as we went for a little craft project I'm planning.



We next drove along the coast to Dymchurch, I always remember coming here as a kid! It's described on the sign as a 'Childen's Paradise' and when I was little I thought it was so cool! With all the rides and stuff. Today they all look a bit smaller than I remembered so although wanting too go and play we stuck to the slot machines! By this time the sun was well and truly out! YAY! 



We grabbed some scampi and chips and sat down on the sea wall and ate them in the sunshine! The tide was coming in but there was still that lovely seaside buzz about the place.

After another walk (we really need to get a little pooch to accompany us on all our walks) we headed back but not before grabbing a Mr Whippy!


I love going to the beach in all weather rain or shine! It's just so nice to get out and about an blow the cobwebs and stress away.

How have you spend your Sunday!?

Just Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun day out - you just can't beat a day at the seaside with ice cream and arcade games! I've sadly not had a day at the beach yet, but really hoping I can squeeze one in this summer.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was so much fun and not expensive either! There are so many free or cheap things to do outside providing its nice weather lol! Hope you get to the beach soon xxxx

      Delete