Monday 16 June 2014

This Sunday #007

After a busy week we were ready to chill! It was Father's Day and this Wednesday is my dad's birthday, he is the hardest person EVER to buy for! We popped into town and got his very practical presents! 

I fancied doing some baking and I saw this recipe ages ago and decided to try it! 
 

Mars Bar Slice! It's so quick and easy and I would defo recommend it, 

75g of rice crispies 
75g of butter
3 Mars Bars 

  • Grease and line a median size tin. (I used a rectangle one)
  • Cut up Mars Bars into small slices and melt with the butter in a sauce pan over a low heat. Until it makes the yummiest chocolate mixture ever!
  • Take off the heat and mix in the rice crispies until they are all covered then push into the tin.
  • I then drizzled some melted plain chocolate over the top.
  • Put in the fridge for a couple of hours and your done.
  • Once set just cut it into squares and munch away!

Hope you all love this easy peasy recipe as much as I do!

Just Hannah xxx





4 comments:

  1. They look super yummy and easy to make! I dont think even I could ruin this recipe and I'm an awful cook! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these look SO yummy, but dangerously easy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soooo good!! All went in a few days!! Xxx

      Delete