Monday 21 April 2014

April New York Wish List

I always seem to do these posts at the end of a month! I suppose I spend the month umming and awwing about everything then finally get round to posting! 

This month is my NYC wish list! It seems like only feels like yesterday we booked it and now it's less than a week to go! Last time I went to New York was about 4 years ago and I felt the pressure of being in the shopping capital of the world was huge! I didn't really do my research and I found myself standing in Macys and thinking...

"What do I want?"
"I need to buy something, I'm in New York!"

I came away with a few lovely bits but now being old and more aware of things plus being a beauty blogger I have a 'vague list'. I really don't want to set my heart on something and not being able to find it so I'm going with some ideas of things and hopefully will be more surprised with what I get! 

Converses- On my days off I almost live in these! I only have one pair so I'm on the look out for some uber cool ones! 

Clinique- You can get a really good deal on Clinique products out there and as my fave foundation is a Clinique one I will probably pick up a couple of bottles to stock up... Plus a chubby stick or two... maybe a blusher!

Benefit- One of my fave brands, I have seen some really good gift sets online in Sephora so I will be defo picking up one or two bits! 

MAC- I reeeaaaallllyyyyy wanna get a few Mac lip sticks, I don't have any MAC products to everyone's dismay. I find it quite daulting being in the MAC shop/counter plus I have been holding till I go to NY as it's a bit cheaper out there! I might look at one of their foundations too...! What's your best pick for a more oily skin?

Tiffany's- I will defo need to take a 'look' in there!

A 'nice' handbag- I'm not thinking Mulberry even though my heart says YES! But I'm looking out for a Michael Kors or DKNY one, that sort of thing.

I will probs bit up lots of other bits along the way! 

I'm open to ideas so if you have a fave MAC lipstick you think I will like or any other NY shopping must have do please comment below!


Bye for now

Just Hannah xxx









2 comments:

  1. Pretty jealous not going to lie - although I do keep telling you that! Mac wise I am in love with Creme Cup! It's a great nude shade that I always wear to work, bit of a blogger fav too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Kelly, I just googled it that one looks lovely will defo be looking out for it!! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete