Friday 11 April 2014

Pretty Little Pots...

So on my 1st shopping trip after my spending ban I didn't go toooooo crazy!! I picked up a few bits in Primark and Boots for my forth coming holiday and these beauty's...


I couldnt resist these bright and pretty picnic cups I picked up in BHS! I love BHS home stuff and me and Russ have got some great buys from there for our bottom draw. These were in the sale and only £8!

I knew they would be great for storing those little beauty bits you need close to hand like Kirby grips, cotton buds and cotton wool!  I had been looking for something like this for a while since I got my acrylic muji storage for my birthday.


How do you sort your beauty bits?

Just Hannah xxx




6 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to use pretty cups in that way. Great post.

    www.dangerouslydelilah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pots! Mine are just stashed away in draws... but i'm looking to get some candle/pot holders to use :) xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the white ikea ones lots if bloggers have for their brushes!!

      Delete
  3. those pots are so cute! perfect for holding lip products

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete