Wednesday 16 April 2014

Face Mask #001

I know when my skin needs a face mask it seems to feel clogged up, I get those annoying little under the skin spots and my make up never goes on right! Action needed! So tonight as we speak I'm sporting a very attractive face mask, I personally love clay based face masks I LOVE the tightening feeling like it is really working and the thicker the better!

I ALWAYS ALWAYS scrub my skin before using a mask.  You want to work on fresh new skin so having a quick scrub beforehand works wonders. I love Spa Find Sea Sand Scrub as it is quick easy and feels like it's working. You can mix it with a creamy cleanser or use with water and what's great about it is the fact you can make it as coarse as you like. Use more cleanser/water if you have a sensitive skin or less cleanser/water if you wanted a deeper cleanse. You only need a pea size amount so one pot lasts you ages! It's fab as you can use it on your body and feet as well! I like to use this about once  a week.



My mask of choice today is another Spa Find Fave! It's their Balanced Beauty Stabilizing Mud Mask. After patting on some of my Spa Find Calmit Extract (another fave) I applied this mask with my fingers all over my face. I find it so deep cleansing and brightening, my skin feel refreshed, cleaner and my blemishes seem reduced after using.



Both this and the Sea Sand Scrub come in lovely glass pots that look very high end on you bathroom shelves but not at the high end prices! This mud mask is £18 and the scrub is £16.50!



I have quite a few masks to use at the mo so look out for the reviews! I got some samples of the GlamGo masks which I'm quite excited to use!  What are you go to masks??

Catch you later

Just Hannah xxx

2 comments:

  1. The potted masks look uber cute! I use either fresh LUSH masks or peel off ones. Like the sound of the mud mask :) xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I want to try a lush mask, what one do you find is the best?! Xxxc

      Delete