Monday 7 April 2014

Fine One One...

Benefit's packaging get me every single time and this products is know expection! Pink and oh so shiney!! I bought Fine One One a while before my blogging adventures began and while I normal flick between blushers recently I have been coming back to this beauty! This is partly as I'm on my spending ban and I want something 'new' and also as I'm lusting after the No7 Pop and Glow cream blushers  but actually now I have re-discovered this do I actually need them?! (This spending ban is working!) Anyway onwards...



It's a great dual purpose product, for mainly cheeks but also lips! It contains three bright and beautiful colours, pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral and it's SO easy to use! Just swipe the product from the apple of your cheek to your temple and blend up in circular motions, it's great as it's also buildable.  If you are wanting to use this as a lip product I would apply with a brush to the area. 

It highlights and lifts your cheeks with a lovely flash of colour! I was worried that the cream blush would be too much for my oily skin but I really like it! 

With my New York trip not long to go I am researching my purchases! I want to pick up a few more Benefit products as they are pretty cheap out there! 

What Benefit products you you swear by? 
Do you have a fave power blusher? I LOVE CORALISTIC!! 

Please let me know your recommendations! 

Bye for now 

Just Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment