Sunday 13 April 2014

This Sunday #005

As I have said before Sundays are made for baking! This week I made some amazing Creme Egg Brownies! 


Oh 
My
God 
They are SO yummy!!

Brownies are possibly my favourite of all cakes/baked goods that's if I was forced to pick! I just love the chocolately, chewy, goooey, stodgy, richness of them *dreamy* 

Here's the link to the recipe I used to make these amazing creations yourself!
 


This afternoon we also took a trip down to one of our favourite National Trust Propriety Sissinghurst Castle. It was so bright and sunny we had a lovey wander around the gardens and a ice cream! Russ was snapping away but to my dismay my iphone was FULL UP with photos after I took just one! I did have over 2000 on there :O so when we got home I had a MEGA clear out of them! 
 
Here are a few of Russ's photos!
 




 


Hope you all had a good weekend!
 
Happy Baking and Happy Sunday! 

Just Hannah xxx




8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Those brownies look ridiculously good xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy they are sooo good!! Thanks for the comment xxxx

      Delete
  2. Those brownies though... Yes please! Beautiful pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! You will have to make some!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, these brownies look ah-maz-ing! I am seriously craving one now with a cup of tea *drool*.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are! On my way to work today I realised I forgot up bring one with me! GUTTED!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, looking at those brownies makes me so hungry!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! They r sooo yummy! Xxx

      Delete