Friday 7 February 2014

A Day Just About Me...


So today is my day off and I have it more or less too myself.. Plus I have no car! (I feel lost!) My little car has it's mot so I won't get it back till the evening! It's quite nice to have a completely free day as I am normally such a busy bee rushing around doing so much, so I have weirdly been looking forward to it! But I really don't no what I would do if I didn't drive it's crazy that people don't! I love being so independent, going where ever and when ever I want! And since I have been driving from when I was 17 I'm totally reliant on it plus the world truly is my oyster!

Anyway back to the post..

Below are some of the things I have been up too on a rare lazy day at home...


To start with I had a lovely lye in, which I pretty rare for me as I normally wake up early (early being 7.30ish, so not that early) even if I don't have work! Then I treated my self to a yummy boiled egg, one of my favourite breakfasts!

I lazed around in my PJ's for a bit checking Facebook, Instagram, Blogger, Bloglovin, Pinterest, emails etc etc etc! then I treated my skin to an Black Mud Face Mask from Spa Find and also I used there new formula Hair and Body mud as hair mask for my hair. I will be reviewing these products in a later post but I really love them my skin and hair feel amazing! While I was getting ready I watched a few make up videos on Youtube, then I did a shameless selfie as my hair felt so soft and shiney and looked great!

I then decided to bake some cookies! They are double chocolate chip cookies mmmm! They were pretty easy to make and they taste delicious! Crunchy on the outside and soft and chewing in the middle just how cookies are meant to taste! I think I could of even baked them for a little less but I was worried that they would be under done!

My sound track to the day was BBC Radio 1! I missed Grimmy as I had a lye in (not much missed!). I love Fearne Cotton so whilst getting ready and baking she was on and always plays such a good variety of music. Next was Scott Mills and I LOVE HIM, he's so funny and does the cringest of things!

I had a nice healthy lunch of chicken and cheese salad, while I watched a bit of the Great British Bake off! Then I chilled and read some of my new book my favourite author, Paige Toon! This is her new book called The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson, which is actually a teenage book. I bought it anyway, 1. because I love her writing and 2. it follows on one of the stories from one of her other books! (A Paige Toon post is in the process of being planned!)

Lastly I did some New York shopping research! I know I don't go until the end of April but I'm just seeing what's out there and comparing prices!

My car is back now hooray! But needs to go back in on Tuesday so another car-less day to come! But it has made an nice change to my normal days off. I think I might have a 'Me' day like this once a month as I have really enjoyed doing things for me no matter how small they are. I will be off later this evening over to Russ's for Chinese take away and a nice chilled evening.

Hope you are all having a good Friday whatever you are up too!

Just Hannah x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment