Friday 21 February 2014

My 10 min (ish) face...

Every girl has probably been in this situation...

Alarm goes off,
I'm still so tired, 
Another 10 mins, 
Do I really have to get up? 
Another 5 mins,
7.39 Well u can't get up on an odd number,
7.40 get up NOW!!!!

Ok you get my picture! Well here is my 10 min face that I normally use in situations like this or as a basic face! 

After cleansing and toning I moisturise and apply my eye cream.

1st stop in my whistle stop make up tour is my clinique anti-blemish foundation in fresh alabaster. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I'm not mega spotty but I find this foundation has the perfect coverage for me as well as being matterfing and long lasting! 

Next I apply my eye products, erase paste for my dark circles and then I use an eyeliner on my bottom lash line, I'm using a clinique one at the mo but to be honest I'm not that fussy with eye pencils! But I am fussy about mascara! I'm using Max-Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara in black and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It lasts for ages, it can be a bit stubborn to remove but if you use a good eye make up remover I don't find it a problem. I love the fact it gives me volume and length. I think mascara is more about the brush than anything and this brush is great! 

I pencil on my brows now, I'm just using a number 17 pencil but really wanna try the soap and glory one! 

Next I brush some bronzer over my forehead, cheeks, chin and neck. I'm currently using a fake bake bronzer, it's lasting for ages and is a really deep colour! 

I then dust a little highlighter over the tops if my cheek bones. I like to use a power highlighter as they feel lighter on my skin and I have seen a lot of good reviews of the MUA highlighter. It was only 3 pound and it's fantastic! 

I then apply some blusher to the apples if my cheeks. Friends say I have chubby cheeks, my nick name at one point was Thomas, after Thomas the tank engine!! I love Sleek blushers but I bought an MUA one the other day for £1!! I got 'Lolly' It's great!! I'm really impressed with their products and I will defo look into getting more if their range! 

I lastly just as I leave the door (so not in the 10mins) apply a lip product, Today I wore a Clinique Chubby stick in Mighty Minosa. 


This is my basic face for work! As I'm a therapist my day can be quite busy and I never really re-apply make up during the day, apart from lip products. For me it lasts most if the day (I suppose ur depends how busy I am!) and it's not too OTT for my job. Some days if I have more time I will use eye shadows, but if sleep is more important I go with this! 

What make up products do you swear by and use everyday? 

Just Hannah xxx





2 comments:

  1. I have 2 alarms set, one at 6.30am and comes up as 'if you get up now, you'll look great today' and the second one at 7am and thats 'I hope that extra half hour was worth it!' I love my bed too much lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I love that Kelly! I'm trying to get up earlier to have a bit more of a proper breakfast! I love my bed far to much! xxxx

      Delete