Sunday 16 February 2014

Our Valentines Day...

I hope you all have a great Valentines day how ever you spent it! We both worked in the day and I went over Russ's house after work for a lazy evening and home cooked meal! We usually spend our Valentines day at home as we find if we go out it's so busy and you have to wait for ages if you haven't booked anywhere. As we are both food and cooking lovers we had a yummy but quick and easy dinner! 

Russ did main and cooked a rather yummy chicken dish. He scored a chicken breast and stuffed it with cheese then sprinkled it with a mix of crispy bacon, bread crumbs, sage and garlic. It was so good and we had mini extra crispy roast potatoes (my fave) and some posh broccoli! 

As I had what felt like the longest day, the day before at work I didn't really have time to make a Hannah Special Pudding so.... I had bought Russ a chocolate fondue set for Valentines Day anyway and I decided to use that with lots of different things to dip in it! It was so good! My faves were strawberries, amaretti biscuits and of course MARSHMALLOWS mmmm!!

Along with the hot cross bun heart Russ had made for me!! I got some lovely presies as well! 



I have been looking for a Infinity necklace for ages but couldn't find one the right length! I think I have a 'fat neck' so I always like to have at least a 18 inch chain but Russ found this one from Literary Emporium and its made even better with the quote from The Perks Of Being A Wall Flower which I love. The packaging was pretty cool too!  He also treated me to some lovely flat pearl earrings from Lisa Angel. I often wear simple earrings like these and they go great with the pearl bracelet Russ got me for Christmas!  Add in some Roses, He spoilt me rotten and he's defo a keeper lol! 

I'm taking Russ for a date night soon to Wagamuma as his present. I know it's a bit boring but he is so hard to buy for and he loves a good Wagamuma's! 

I do love Valentines Day but I think everyday should be a special day if your in love! A cute txt, a little pressie and a lovely meal now and again keeps your relationship happy and healthy. It shouldn't be just one day a year! Me and Russ have one 'proper' special day a month, along with every day I between... cringe! :) 

Just Hannah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great evening :) I love your necklace, Russ did a great job at choosing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I no i'm a lucky lady and he is a good boy! xxxx

      Delete