Thursday 13 February 2014

My Love for Instagram

Just a quick little post today as I have got a super busy long day at work! 

Do you have Instagram? 

I'm hanny_h (I should probs change it to just_hannah but I have sort have grown attached to being hanny_h) 

I have had Instagram for about two years and I absolutly love it! It's such a great way to share what you are doing with your family, friends, bloggers and random Instagram buddy's! 

I love to take photos anyway, but Instagram takes my everyday life, with a funky filter over it and makes it seem that little bit more exciting!

 My photos are mainly of the following

Views
Food
Products 
My dog, Ruby
Me and Russ 

Why not take a little look at my page 


Just Hannah xxx


6 comments:

  1. I love instagram too! It's my favourite social networking site!
    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no its so good! thanks for the comment! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love instagram!! btw your dog is adorable! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Natasha! Ruby's says Thank you too! I love your blog by the way! xxxx

      Delete
  3. I found you on here through your instagram ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I have found you on Instagram too I think...! Thanks for commenting means a lot xxxx

      Delete