Thursday 6 February 2014

It's Tip Time Again..

Sorry I'm posting this a bit late! I have had a weird day at work and this horrible weather is making me feel rubbish! But anyway...

You all know I love Benefit's eye cream- It's Potent...see review here, Well here is a Thursday tip for you...

Always apply your eye product with your ring finger.

The skin around your eyes is VERY delicate so by using your ring ringer you apply it with less pressure then you would with any other finger! Therefore not bruising or dragging the skin and making fine lines and dark circles worst. You need to treat the skin around your eyes like how you would a baby rabbit, lots of care, attention, light movements and cuddles!

Also another tip (I'm on a roll now) is to never apply it too close to your eye and never on your eye lid. You need to apply it around the brow bone and above your cheek bone. Then product will then work its way toward the eye by your natural body heat.

Always start applying your eye product from the inner corner of your nose and outwards. This will act as a draining movement and therefore leave you with brighter looking eyes and decreases puffiness.



I really do love Benefit's It's Potent and now a few weeks on from my original review I have noticed even more differences, my eyes are much brighter and my dark circles have definitely faded! woohoo! 

I'm off tomorrow so I will plan lots more blogs for you lovely lot!

Night night

Just Hannah 



No comments:

Post a Comment