Tuesday 4 February 2014

February Wish List...


So here is my February wish list. I didn't do one of these in January as I was all new to this blogging lark, so here i am with my 1st wish list! These will mainly be things I would like to have (want!) but I may not buy them...but probably will

1.) Converse Oxford All Stars- £45- Schuh To start I need a new pair of converses. I was going to get a new pair for Christmas but i found other things i wanted more! I like these ones as the sole is not as thick as the standard ones and I find them a little bit more 'lady like' I have a pair was an even thinner sole that are light blue and pink and I love them. So i'm just deciding what colour of these beauty's i want! White (but my mum is putting me off a little because they will get grubby quicky) or mint green or in Schuh they do these amazball silver glittery ones! Watch this space!

2.) River Island Ditsy Floral Tea Dress- £25 I was in River Island the other day, its not normally a place I shop but we where in there for Russ to get some stuff so i decided to have a wander. I saw this straight away and knew it's something i would want/like! I love a little floral dress! You can dress it down for the evening and jazz it up a night time! I did pick it up to try on but i sort of talked myself out of it on my way round the shop! (I do that alot!) I think I might go back in and try it on, it is my birthday after all on the 2nd of March and I could do with a nice new dress...!

3.) Cath Kidston Provence Rose Tea Pot -£25  I have been lusting of this tea pot for ages! (such a funny thing to say!) This is for mine and Russ's 'Bottom Draw' which has turned in to quite a few boxes in the garage! I LOVE Cath Kidston! I have a few handbags and a purse and I'm looking at getting some bits for when we buy a house! I have picked some stuff up when they have had sales on but this beautiful tea pot never goes in the sale! I will bite the bullet and just buy it one day!

4.) Real Techniques Brushes-Boots/Superdrug  I'm so behind trends! I have seem these all over blogs so looking to get some! What I really want is a really good foundation brush to apply liquid foundation. Whats your opinion on real techniques? I have looked at the MAC brush  too i think it's number 187? But I will wait and get that when I go to New York! I might buy the real techniques one in the mean time and see what I think! If you have any other brush ideas for me please let me know!?

5.) Benefit The POREfessional: Agent Zero Shine- £23.50- Boots Anything to stop a shinny face i'm up for trying! This looks very clever and I have seen some good reviews! Hopefully I will get this with some birthday money!

So that's my February wish list! I'm trying to be good and watch my spending as we are saving etc but there is no harm in looking and wishing! Plus this is ideal for my family and friends to get birthday present ideas from! (hint, hint!)

Bye for now 
Just Hannah xxx

4 comments:

  1. The buffing brush in the Real Techniques kit is really good for foundation, really smooth application which is weird because it says nothing about it being for liquid foundation on the box! I love it & I'm sure you will too - most people do! haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooo i think i am defo gonna be purchasing it soon! Thank you xxxx

      Delete
  2. Ah that teapot is THE cutest! Oh and definitely invest in some Real Techniques, my favourite is the buffing brush, the expert face brush is good too but it seems to soak up a lot of product! When do you go to NYC?! I'm going on Thursday! Eeee!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no i LOVE the tea pot! Im thinking about getting the set, i think u get the buffering brush in it?! I'm going to NY at the end of April so excited already, so much shopping to do there and sight seeing of course!! Have you been before? i went in February about 4 years ago and it was pretty cold so take lots of layers and hats, scarves, ear muffs etc lol We had snow! Its such a cool place to be!

      Just Hannah xxxx

      Delete