Wednesday 12 February 2014

Its All About The Eyes

Like everyone, I'm a bit little bit boring with eye shadow I love my Naked 2 pallet (really want 3) and I'm all up for trying new eye shadows on the market but I normally stick to the browns and neutral shades that they have for offer. I'm looking at getting some of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Eye Shadows. While I was looking into the product I decided to take a look into what colour would suit me best, trying to take a step outside of my neutral box!

So I did a little bit if research for us all....

Most of the stuff I found was based on eye colour...
I have a small problem with this... I have different coloured eyes!

One brown and the other green with a bit of brown at the top! I take this as I can be greedy and choose colours from both categories!

Beautiful brown Eyes- Brown eyes can wear most colours! Woohoo! To brighten the eyes use a blue or green and to add warmth add brown-y orange colours.

I have started to wear more of dark green on my eyes, I have been looking for the right one with just the right amount of shimmer! At the mo I'm loving Avon Colour Trend Duo in Rain Forrest, it was pretty cheap too and seems to last for a long time on my eyes with not creasing etc. I used it with a dark brown in my crease from an old clinque quad.



I'm interested in trying burn orange/brown too!!!

Gorgeous Green Eyes- Plums and purples and deep dark reds are good for you as they are the completely different to the colour of your eyes. This will make your green eyes stand out brighter then ever before.

I have recently been using Bourjour's smoky eyes trio in Rose Vintage. I love the fact you get all three colours to create the look. These have more of a pinky tone but I will be looking for more plummy dark shades soon.


And for you...Baby Blue Eyes out there- Warmer tones will make your blue and grey eyes stand out even more! Go for Corals, browns and warm pinks

Do you use Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Eye Shadows? What colours do you recommend?

Jutst Hannah xxx

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. your eyes are so pretty and interesting! I use the MUA palette but would love to try Bourjour x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think MUA is great and really affordable!! I also love Sleek eye shadow palettes too they have so may to choose from!

      Delete
  2. That so amazing you have two different coloured eyes, what a lovely feature to have :) I love Avon makeup, I find the eye shadows especially to be really pigmented and not so expensive!
    Xx

    P.s you have to get Naked 3, it's a gorgeous palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Kelly :) Yeah I use to get quite a lot from Avon I loved their super shock mascara but then we stopped getting the book!

      Do you have Naked 3?? I think I'm gonna wait to get in when I go to New York because it will be cheaper, I got naked 2 on the plane as well! Look at me, I'm already dreaming about what i'm going to buy when i'm there!! xxxx

      Delete