Saturday 22 February 2014

D is for...

...Dry Shampoo! I could not live without this stuff!! 

I know you are not meant to wash your hair everyday so I opt for every other day, as my hair is fairly oily I use dry shampoo for the 2nd day when I normally have my hair up. 

I love Batiste dry shampoo it's quick, easy, cheap, effective and it smells so good so I think it ticks all boxes! 



Now I have a full fringe I like to spray a little dry shampoo through making it more solid looking and not gappy.

Also another tip I have discovered is spraying dry shampoo through your hair before you go to bed. By doing this your hair has all night to freshen up and I feel it is easier to style in the mornings. Again I like to spray a bit more in if needed in the mornings but by doing it at night you get less of the badger look as well! 

Do you use dry shampoo? What brand is your fave? 

Sorry in the lack of posts recently, I have been a bit poorly! Hopefully on the mend now because it's my birthday on Sunday!!

Just Hannah xx




2 comments:

  1. Great tips, I love Bastiste too! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete