Tuesday 11 February 2014

Review- Mud, Mud, Marvelous Mud

So here I'm going to review a few more of my beloved Spa Find products! One for your hair and for your skin!
 
 
 
The 1st is Spa Find's Heavenly Hydration Hair and Body Mud. This product was once called scalp mud but has been new and improved with a much nicer allegen free fragrance! Before the product smelt well how can I put this...a little earthy... Although I like this, as it shows there hasn't been much added to the product it now smells much much nicer and more luxurious!  

You can use it as a conditioner and as a more intensive hair mask. After using, my hair felt so much more hydrated and manageable and omg it felt so SOFT! I washed my hair then applied the product all over (but focus more on the length of my hair). I then twisted it up into a hair turban and left for about 20 mins while I had the face mask I will tell you about in a mo on! 

It's a lovely product to use to bring the spa into your home, at £19.50 (click here) I will use it once or twice a week as a treat for my hair but as you only use a small amount of the product it will last quite along time. 

While my hair mask was on I cleansed, exfoliated and then applied some serum to my face, I then applied Spa Finds Black Mud For Face and Body. This mask is great for any skin type apart from really sensitive skin as it's is very simulating. 



The mask helps to increases circulation there for leaving you skin fresher and clearer. I love using it for a deep cleanse as the mask sets you really feel it working! After leaving on for about 20 mins  remove,I recommend showering this mask off as your flannel or face cloth would be ruined from the black colour! Once removed my skin instantly felt softer and more refined! The pot is £30  (click here) but it is pretty big and again you only need a small amount for your face, you can use this on your body as well for the same effect!

 I will probably use this mask every couple of weeks as I have a few other face masks I love too! (For another post?!)



How often do you use face masks?
 
What are your go to ones? 

My blog has turned a little more to skincare at the moment but it never was gonna be just a beauty blog! I know a lot about skincare probably because I'm a beauty therapist andI am enjoying sharing my knowledge!  

I feel I'm still learning a lot about make up, yeah I can apply my own and it looks nice but is it really good enough?! 

Just Hannah is about the whole of my life and what makes me...well... me!!

I hope you are enjoying my blog and the different kind of posts! 

Bye for now...
Just Hannah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment