Tuesday 18 February 2014

T is for...

So I have decided to do a sort of A-Z of beauty! I'm not doing any order at all to keep you on your toes so keep an eye out! 

Today I'm starting with T
T...T...ttt.... Is for...TONER

From working as a Beauty Therapist I know that a lot of people forget this step in their cleansing routine! But it is in fact one of the more important ones and finding the right toner for you can improve your skin dramatically! 

The thing is when we use water or products on our skin it's disrupts your skins pH balance. This can make our skin more oily and no one wants that, By toning it restores your skins pH balance quickly and effectively. 

If you have a dry or sensitive skin use a toner with out alcohol in like Spa Find Renewed Radiance Toning spray.
 

If you have a more oily or combination skin use Spa Find Balanced Beauty Toner. 



Toners are also really great to refresh your skin and to remove the studded last remaining scraps of make up! I think it's amazing after double cleansing your face that you can still have a little bits of make up still on! You can also use a light spritz of toner from a distance over your face to set your make up! 


I really love the smell of Dermalogica's Multi-active toner and from the high street you cant go wrong with Simples Kind to skin toner.

Hope you enjoyed this post, I am looking forward to do more!

Just Hannah xxx

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of "A-Z of Beauty"! I like to use Toner too :) x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post and I loved the tips I always find make-up even after cleansing and toners are great for helping dry or oily skin x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete