Friday 14 March 2014

C is for Coconut Oil...

A Magical Multi-Tasking product, not only does it smell delicious it's perfect for your hair and body routine.

Currently I'm loving Spa Find's Heavnely Hydration Coconut Spritz, it has a blend of beautiful citrus oils and smells like a holiday in a bottle!



Recently I am loving using this in my hair! I have fairly oily hair and years back the thought on putting an oil in my hair would be crazy but after Moroccan oil landed in our lives I use this coconut oil in my hair and I LOVE IT. So if im planning on washing my hair the following morning I spritz some into my hand and a apply to the length of my hair. It has all night to work its magic and absorb itself into my hair. Once I wash it out my hair feels AMAZING! Sometimes if I have used more it can be a bit tough to get it all out, but if you leave your shampoo on for a few mins it will dissolve the oil and it should be fine.

Coconut oil is FAB for using as a body moisturiser as you all know. The coconut spritz comes in a handy spray bottle so you can get you the hard to reach areas like your back, I find it literally MELTS into your skin! A sweep of your hand and you are left with beautifully soft, hydrated skin and a slight shimmery glow! Its perfect now summers on its way!

Other uses include using as a cuticle oil on dry chapped fingers, getting up close and personal with a loved one and using it in a massage (we use it in the Spa and have so many comments about the amazing smell smell!) and mixing it with a plain body lotion for a richer body butter!

I hope you are all feeling a bit more tropical now and you like me are now craving a Pina Colada!!

mmm this is the life!

I hope you are enjoying my A-Z of Beauty!?

Just Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe u have never tried coconut oil! I thInk I need to get some of this in my life - it so multitasking xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes defo!! It smells good too! Like summer! Xxx

      Delete