Sunday 9 March 2014

Spending Ban...

Right!!! 
So here goes...
Hmm...
I'm not sure I can do this!!!
I have GOTTA do this!!!
Ok...
GO!!!!!

As of today I'm on my 1st spending ban!!! 


Eeekkkk, I'm sort of a tiny, weeny bit excited to see how much money I save...Of course I am still going to buy the things that I need like decodent and food and petrol but I'm not going to buy silly, unnessacaey stuff. 

On my days off I normally get bored so go into town do a bit of shopping visit Primark, New Look, Boots and Dotty P's and normally come home with a few bits, Well know more (or for a while!) I'm a changed woman! I am instead going to fill my days with fun things like baking, reading, doing a face mask, chilling out and my new fave past time blogging!!

With lots of things to save for coming up in the near future, me and russ are off to New York in 48 days (WOOOP) and planning on buying a house later this year (or next...!) I need to be more sensible with my spending. I'm not a hard core shopper I don't have any credit card debts etc but I do feel I buy a lot if stuff I don't really need! Take clothes for example I barely have enough room in my bedroom for all my many clothes but yet still I have nothing to wear so buy more! 



Of course in New York I will have a bit if a spend up but it will be very well deserved and I will be in holiday (it's very different)! I have a ever growing list but I'm doing my research seeing the difference in prices etc, I'm a girl that loves a deal!



I think a little bit of naughty-ness is good for you! Like the odd cream cake or Chinese take away (not both on the same day!) every now and again. But what I mean is over all the time me and Russ have been saving up we try not too  go without, we love to buy bits and bobs for our first home and that's what keeps us going, it keep's the dream alive and I know that one day it will come true! We know once we buy a house money will be tighter so we want to enjoy life to the max before hand!

So this is my mission and I have chosen to accept it one month of no un-nessacaey spending , wish me luck and I will need your support... 

Shopaholic Hannah over and out!

Xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Go Hannah, you can do it! Your first shopping trip after the spending ban will be heaven! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly, Your spending ban in January inspired me!! xxxxx

      Delete