Thursday 6 March 2014

Clinique Bonus Time...

I picked up this beauty at John Lewis the other day, how summery and bright is the bag!? 



I always look out for when Clinique have their bonus times on as I love getting the free gift as a perk of being a loyal customer! I needed some more of my fave foundation anti-blemish and as one of the products has to be skin care to get the bonus I picked up some more of there amazing Take The Day Off Eye Make Up Remover. It's a great eye make up remover so gentle and take your stubbon eye make up off with ease.  
 


The gift- 

Bright floral make up bag- I love love LOVE this, it's really roomy and I will proberly take my make up to New York in it.

60ml Take The Day Off- I will again take this handy travel size to New York.

15ml Repairwear Uplifting SPF 15 cream- this will be good to try at night as I think it will be a bit heavy for day wear. The texture is really nice and creamy.

7ml Repairwear Laser Focus- I will use this underneath the above lifting cream at night. I love getting anti-aging samples as it's so good to try them out before you buy them.

High Impact Mascara- I LOVE this mascara, it's everything I want volume, length and colour! Defo recommend it!!

09 Currant- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss- I love this dark berry colour, I'm not a fan of lip glosses as I find them really stick but I wear them now and again

18 Beach Pulm Eye Shadow Duo- 1st I live the mirror packaging of this compact, so handy! I love the goldy colour for a natural colour and the Pulm is nice as well.

Over all I love the gift! I picked up a 5 day sample of a new foundation to try, I'm currently trying it out so look out for a blog post soon!

What Clinique products do you love?

Just Hannah xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Clinique products before and I picked up a 3-step skin care range which I love! I also picked up foundation and although it's fairly pricey, it's covering up my redness well. I also received a goodie bag with products in which I love! xxx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting a goodie bag :D I love their foundation! xxx

      Delete