Sunday 2 March 2014

24 Facts About Me On My 24th Birthday

Happy birthday tooooo meeee!!! 

Here are 24 facts about me as I'm now 24 years old... I was planning on doing one of these posts for a while but saved it till my birthday! Below is little me (with very little hair) and my big sister Lucy, both sporting lovely floral dresses!



Here goes...

1.) I have different coloured eyes, one brown and one green, my green one has a bit if brown in it!

2.) I have a really sweet tooth, I love chocolate, puddings anything sweet!

3.) I know a lot of the OPI and Jessica nail polish names from using them at work! My fave is Cajan Shrimp, OPI!  

4.) I often come out with random noises such as meow or eeeekkkkk or lalalala....(werido) 
 
5.) I love all musicals or any live music, I just love the atmosphere! 

6.) I'm a constant worrier... About everything...I need to stop! 

7.) Like the nail polish names, I use to work at specsavers and i use to know all of the frame names! And would be known to have walked past someone in the street and go to who ever I was with 'she's wearing Pattie'!! 

8.) I own an electric blanket! (Granny)

9.) I have been driving since I was 17.

10.) I love to bake and cook, I find it so relaxing.

11.) I think I have an addiction to shopping. I need to go on a spending ban for a while to save for New York! 

12.) I like at home with my parents, sister and out black lab Ruby! 



13.) I'm looking to buy a house with Russ this year...or next eeeekkk scary.

14.) I'm very supersitis.

15.) I believe in fate. 

16.) I meet my best friend 6 years ago when we started a job on the same day! We have been basicly best friends ever since! We are always there for one another and have supported each other through so much! We alway gave such a giggle! We txt everyday and u could not live without her! Love ya berry! 



17.) I'm love drink snd making cocktails! (Who doesn't) 



18.) I love Kath Kidston stuff.

19.) I'm a day dreamer.

20.) I'm a very sensitive person and I  get hurt easily.

21.) I love Disney characters 

22.) The only food I don't like is kidney/liver (that sorta thing) I love food and I can't stand (don't get) fussy eaters!

23.) I have National Trust membership.

24.) I love taking photos of anything but would hate to have a cringe-y posed photoshoot! 

Well there you go!
I am having a fabulous Birthday weekend, I will post about it soon and all my pressies! 

What's one random fact about you? Comment below!

Just Hannah x



 


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :) hope you're having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole sorry I'm late in replying! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! I hope you had an amazing weekend! I love Disney characters and own an electric blanket as well ;) Good luck with saving for a house with your boyfriend.

    The first random fact that springs to mind is that I own two guinea pigs, Daisy and Cotton, with my boyfriend. That springs to mind because they're currently whistling away in the corner, haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Charlene I'm so rubbish at replying because I normally do it via my computer and I normally blog from my phone! I can never comment from my iphone it never works or some reason! Loving you blog still! xxxxx

      Delete