Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mind your P's and Q's..


I am a very grateful and thankful person, I still write Thank You cards for my family and friends at Christmas! Manner cost nothing and I just wanted to THANK YOU ALL for taking the time to read my blog and to all my 116 followers on Blog'lovin, I am over the moon and I never thought that anyone would read my little blog! I know 116 followers isn't much in the whole grand scheme of things but still to me its amazing!


I started in January as a new years resolution, which I have actually kept! I really enjoy 'talking' about my likes and interests with you and sharing hints and tips from my work as a beauty therapist. I am still learning everyday about this blogging lark and I love to read all your blogs and getting hints and tips and about new and amazing products! Its so nice to have someone to try before you buy if you know what I mean!

I try to blog at least a couple of times a week, I think regular blogging is good and it really have changed my outlook on life. Before I would spend a lot of my time worrying about things going on in my life (like every girl does) but now I try and think of new and exciting things to blog about. Being a Beauty Therapist I can spend an hour and a half at one time doing a massage treatment with only my mind for company and 'Just Being Hannah' has sort of become my 'saviour' (sounds a bit strange I know) but during that time I would beat myself up about things in my head and get quite worked up and over think things, I feel so much calmer now and so much more focused on the right things in life.

A few of my fave blogs to read are...

The Small Things Blog this was one of the 1st blogs I followed she is amazing, I love her hair tutorials and she has recently had the cutest little boy!

Along Came Kelly- Kelly started blogging the same time as me and she is my little blogger friend, defo check her's out for fab make and beauty reviews!

Tartanmouth- Charlene started blogging to this year and I love her mix of posts again another blogger friend!

Miss Budget Beauty- is another great blog of product reviews and I LOVED her NYC holiday diary from her recent trip! I got some great hints and tips on where to go from her!

Thank you all again for taking the time to read a little piece of my life, lots more excited blogs to come, following me on my adventures!

Lots of love
Just Hannah x

4 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much for including me, Hannah! I always look forward to your posts - you seem so down to earth and genuinely lovely!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's ok I love your blog!!! Lots of love xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you Hannah! I cant think anyone I'd rather have started the blogging journey with :) xx

    ReplyDelete