Friday 21 March 2014

The Blogger Made Me Buy It #001


So my 1st of 'The Blogger Made Me Buy It' posts! For this one I blame Kelly from Along Came Kelly, see her review here and check out her other lovely posts.
 
 
The 1st thing I thought when I saw these beauty's come up on my bloglovin' news feed was...
 
'oooo they look expensive!'
and they really do!
In fact they are only £7.99!!!
 


To be honest I was never a fan of lip products in generally but over the last few years I have fallen in love with them, The Clinique Chubby Stick being my 1st and my fall back favourite. But still I was not a major gloss fan, until I tried these babies. These are a Gloss and a lip stain in one.  


 
The application can be a little tricky but I find less is more and you can build it up rather than putting too much on in the 1st place. Sometimes the colour sticks in drier areas but its not a major problem. The colours lasts for ages and the gloss feels smooth and not sticky
 
Below are the two colours I bought
 
200- Princess, which is red-y, orange colour
300- Julet, a deeper red colour

 
I think these are great with a simple eye look, like liner and mascara. Let your lips do the talking!
 
Hopefully now you will rush off to buy these like I did after Kellys review!
 
Just Hannah xxx  


2 comments:

  1. I have heard about these, they are really pretty! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good Natasha! You should treat yourself! Xxx

      Delete